1. Considering the style of the
drawings, which shoujo manga author do you like the most? Please describe the style:
2. Considering the story of the
manga, which shoujo manga do you like the most?
3. What is the name of your
favourite shoujo manga author?
4. What is the title of your
favourite shoujo manga?
5. Which theme in the story appeals
to you the most?
6. If there is a lesson to be
learnt from the story, what is it?
7. Is there any part of the story
which you consider a bad influence to youngsters?
8. What is the name of your
favourite female character in the above manga?
9. Where did the story take place?
10. Is there a historical
background? If so, what is it?
11. What is the name of your
favourite male character in the above manga?
12. Usually the female character
has a number of suitors. She must make a choice. In your
opinion, did she make the right choice?
Please explain your answer.
13. Is there a pattern in the story
line of shoujo mangas? If so, please explain.
14. Additional ideas and
comments are welcome:
How long have you been reading shoujo
How much do you spend on mangas each
How many volumes do you buy each month?
Where did you obtain your shoujo